The Israel Business Forum brings together entrepreneurs, investors and marketplace professionals with a passion to build the Kingdom of God and strengthen the Body of Messiah through business in Israel.
The Israel Business Forum is presented by Israel Firstfruits in partnership with CBN Israel.
in the Kingdom.
the Body of Messiah.
March 5-16, 2019
March 10-16, 2019
March 13-14, 2019
Your Israel Adventure Awaits!
The Israel Business Forum is customized specifically for believing marketplace professionals and allows each participant the wonderful opportunity to experience the Land of Israel from a unique Hebraic perspective. Conference highlights include:
- Exploring the Old City of Jerusalem
- Sailing on the Sea of Galilee
- Ascending the Mount of Transfiguration (Mt. Tabor)
- Exploring Nazareth Village
- Visiting Incubators & Accelerators in Tel Aviv
- Want to explore even more? Register for the Forum Experience! This package includes an additional five days of Israel encounters, including:
- Joining OurCrowd’s Global Investor Summit in Jerusalem
- Exploring the Dead Sea
- Meeting Business Owners in Bethlehem
Get the full Forum Experience!
Experience the Land of Israel from a unique Hebraic perspective through the Forum Experience Tour.
Customized specifically for believing marketplace professionals and led by experienced, licensed Messianic tour guides, you will:
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee
- Ascend the Mount of Transfiguration (Mt. Tabor)
- Explore Nazareth Village
- Meet Business Owners in Bethlehem
- Visit Incubators & Accelerators in Tel Aviv
- Join the OurCrowd Summit in Jerusalem
Israel Firstfruits and CBN Israel would like to extend a special thank you to our 2019 Israel Business Forum Premier Sponsor:
For information on how you can become an event sponsor or to obtain a list of sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Stay connected, learn about our upcoming events and hear more about our Israeli and Messianic entrepreneurs and investors.